Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new video streaming service, is looking for a Senior UX prototype to evolve and elevate the experience of watching entertainment, live events, kids, news and sports content indoors and out. outside the house. As a member of the product team, you will collaborate with the design, product, technology, marketing, data, and information teams to elegantly solve user issues while creating business value. You are a handyman, you like to build things, you like to experiment with the latest trends. You are someone who stays on the cutting edge of technology, who is comfortable solving problems on their feet.
What will you do:
- Produce interactive prototypes to aid in user research and feature development.
- Able to translate UX documents (flows, threads, compositions) into functional prototypes for multiple platforms. Including TV, iOS, Android, and Web.
- Build prototypes in a range of visual fidelity and complexity using different tools, platforms and programming languages.
- Collaborate daily with Product Managers, Product Designers and User Research to understand team goals to develop prototypes for user validation.
- Be able to translate design thinking to client teams.
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time.
- Create and maintain reusable frameworks and libraries to enable rapid iteration on high fidelity prototyping.
- Always keep abreast of the latest industry trends and advise the product and design teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, human-machine interaction, design or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience.
• Portfolio of relevant work.
• Experience in user interface development; in close collaboration with the designers.
• Experience in the development of prototypes for an international audience
• Experience with React and React Native
• Solid experience with a variety of platforms, languages and tools such as:
• Experience in creating software prototypes on proprietary hardware.
It is NBCUniversal’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, age , national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in uniformed services, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history for employment in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance For Hiring Order, where applicable.