Job number: R154337
- As a manager, we expect you to act as a business owner, managing long and short term strategic initiatives for marketing SEND in the region.
- The role oversees go-to-market strategy, business development/sales (including sales force training), while maintaining constant alignment with the regional NPP product team to ensure product evolutions as needed. the needs of the EEMEA markets.
- Build and maintain BD plan for assigned verticals, markets and key customers.
- Work closely with all stakeholders (e.g. local and divisional BD teams, acceptance teams, market development, digital partnership, corporate partnership) to execute the plan and identify new opportunities
- Develop and maintain the state of the sales pipeline according to the priorities defined for each market
- Develops SEND value propositions for key customers
- Defends and defends MC SEND internally and in the external market
- Evaluates business cases, new business models, agreements and partnerships to improve SEND’s footprint and competitiveness
- Create senior management presentations and development status view across geographies and overall for the region
- Work closely with the regional product team to maintain constant alignment with regional market needs
- Selects and monitors KPIs that evaluate SEND performance and uses the information to imagine innovative BD approaches
- Leads market analysis and recommends ways to leverage market analysis to inform product and go-to-market strategies
- Extensive experience in business development across different payment types, technologies and customer segments
- Experience executing strategies in clear blueprints across multiple markets
- Successful track record in managing P&L and sales targets for multiple markets
- Proven experience in managing high-level relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent title.
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the financial sector is a plus
- Expertise working with acquirers or in acceptance is a plus
- Professional level ability in English
- Strong presence and communication skills
- Proven team player with ability to work with all levels in a highly intellectual, collaborative and fast-paced environment
- We value the safety of every member of our community because we know we are all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we have implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. Additionally, in some locations, only fully vaccinated individuals will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
- In the United States, Mastercard is a government contractor, which can legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated, unless an approved and verified medical or religious exemption is granted. Additionally, we are currently working to get employees back to work in the office 2 days a week, if it makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter the Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all applicants to be vaccinated or approved for medical or religious accommodation before beginning work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility:
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information and networks carry inherent risk to the organization and therefore anyone working for or on behalf of Mastercard is expected to be responsible for information security. and must:
- Comply with Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information consulted;
- Report any breach or suspected breach of information security, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security training as per Mastercard guidelines.