Copyright 2021 PR Newswire. All rights reserved
SYDNEY, 23 October 2021 / PRNewswire / –
Key points to remember:
- IR shared exciting product roadmap announcements for the IR Collaborate and IR Transact solution suites on IR Connect, with a slew of new features and products on the horizon in the coming months.
- IR Collaborate updates include integration with ServiceNow and solutions for Microsoft calling and direct routing, personal device management, and proactive video testing.
- IR Transact updates include solutions for high value payments and real-time payments, as well as a range of enhancements for payment analysis.
IR (ASX: IRI), the leading global provider of experience management solutions for mission-critical communication and collaboration, IT infrastructure and payment ecosystems, announced major product updates for the suites IR Collaborate and IR Transact solutions at their annual conference, IR Connect, aimed at increasing their share of a $ 1.2 billion Marlet.
Additions to IR Collaborate The product roadmap is important, details are provided on new features and products to come in the coming months, including:
- ServiceNow integration – Enabling real-time end-to-end IT and telecommunications service management, helping customers reduce resolution time and improve user experience.
- Webex in the cloud – A pure SaaS version of Webex Experience Management with simplified integration and configuration, allowing customers to accelerate time to value and choose the deployment model that best suits their needs.
- SBC in the cloud – allowing customers to monitor on-premise SBCs from the cloud and gain more in-depth information on SBC health, SIP trunks, VoIP call quality, licenses and certificates.
- Microsoft calls and direct routing – for detailed usage information, real-time performance visibility, in-depth troubleshooting and end-to-end call visualization through EQ360.
- Personal device management – partnerships with Jabra and Logitech will allow Collaborate to capture device data that will enrich information about the experience and help identify the root cause of audio and video quality issues.
- Video test – Video testing services will proactively test the availability and capacity of video calls to anticipate video-related issues and ensure a high-quality collaboration experience.
For IR transaction, attendees got a glimpse of how we realigned the suite of solutions to better meet market demands, including:
- High value payments – to easily monitor and identify bottlenecks in the complex workflows of high-value payment transactions by providing insight into transaction health, volumes and anomalies.
- Real-time payments – designed to monitor and manage payments in real time and allows detailed tracking of workflows to ensure the overall health of payments.
- Improvements to Payments analysis – including single sign-on (SSO), graphics enhancements and support for multiple time zones.
- Other features and improvements, such as liquidity monitoring, integration toolkit enhancements, data model enhancements, and predictive analytics.
For more information on any of these product updates, you can always register for IR Connect to watch on-demand product sessions.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ir-announces-product-strategy-to-grow-share-of-1-2-billion-market-301407039.html