Published: October 23, 2021 at 7:00 a.m. EDT
SYDNEY, October 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
Key points to remember:
- IR has shared some exciting product roadmap announcements for the IR Collaborate and IR Transact solution suites on IR Connect, with a host of new features and products on the horizon in the coming months.
- IR Collaborate updates include ServiceNow integration and solutions for Microsoft Calling and Direct Routing, personal device management, and proactive video testing.
- IR Transact updates include solutions for high-value payments and real-time payments, as well as a range of enhancements for payment analytics.
IR (ASX: IRI), the leading global provider of experience management solutions for mission-critical communication and collaboration, IT infrastructure and payment ecosystems, announced significant product updates for the suites of IR Collaborate and IR Transact solutions at their annual conference, IR Connect, aimed at increasing their share of a $1.2 billion Marlet.
Additions to RI Collaboration product roadmap are important, details are provided on new features and products coming over the next few months, including:
- Service Now Integration – enabling real-time, end-to-end management of IT and telecommunications services, helping customers reduce time to resolution and improve user experience.
- Webex in the cloud – A purely SaaS version of Webex Experience Management with simplified integration and configuration, allowing customers to accelerate time to value and choose the deployment model that best suits their needs.
- Cloud SBCs – allowing customers to monitor on-premises SBCs from the cloud and enabling deeper insights into SBC health, SIP trunks, VoIP call quality, licenses and certificates.
- Microsoft Calling and Direct Routing – for detailed usage information, real-time performance visibility, in-depth troubleshooting and end-to-end call visualization through EQ360.
- Personal device management – partnerships with Jabra and Logitech will allow Collaborate to capture device data that will enrich experience insights and help identify the root cause of audio and video quality issues.
- Video test – Video testing services will proactively test video call availability and capacity to anticipate video-related issues and ensure a high-quality collaboration experience.
For IR transactionsattendees learned how we realigned the suite of solutions to better meet market demands, including:
- High Value Payments – to easily monitor and identify blockages in the complex workflows of high-value payment transactions by providing insight into transaction health, volumes and anomalies.
- Real-time payments – designed to monitor and manage payments in real time and allows detailed workflow tracking to ensure overall payment health.
- Improvements to Payment analysis – including single sign-on (SSO), graphics improvements and support for multiple time zones.
- Other features and improvementssuch as liquidity monitoring, integration toolkit enhancements, data model enhancements, and predictive analytics.
For more information on any of these product updates, you can always sign up for IR Connect to watch the on-demand product sessions.
Show original content to download multimedia:
The above press release was provided courtesy of PRNewswire. The views, opinions and statements contained in the press release are not endorsed by Gray Media Group and do not necessarily state or reflect those of Gray Media Group, Inc.