The need for rapid adoption of digital products has accelerated the digitization of experiences by at least 3-4 years (
McKinsey Report, 2020). An ingenious product manager is therefore an indispensable part of an organization – he anchors product goals and guides decision-making through changing customer expectations.
If you are looking to improve your product management skills and take the next step in your career, IIT Delhi has the right program for you. the
New product development and management program Not only will teach you about product deployment, sales, marketing and marketing, but also give you hands-on experience in cutting edge product design, design and prototyping for both engineering and digital products.
You have successfully voted
This program will give you a hands-on learning experience with real-world case studies, tutorials, and homework assignments. Designed for participants from both technical and non-technical backgrounds, and taught via live online sessions with renowned professors from IIT Delhi, this 5-month program will provide an in-depth understanding of product development and management, disruptive business models and innovation techniques.
What are the learning outcomes of
IIT Delhi New Product Development and Management Program?
This up-to-date, industry-relevant program will help you develop the skills to successfully create and launch products with a customer-centric approach. At the end, the participants:
- Learn more about the development and launch of new technical and digital products.
- Understand economics, maintenance and lifecycle management tools for different product groups.
- Gain insight into critical product mapping processes and lifecycles for better marketability.
- Gain hands-on experience in optimizing product design and design for manufacturing to improve user comfort.
- Learn about industry-focused design quality protocols, lean manufacturing techniques, production planning and control.
- Learn about additive manufacturing (3D printing), subtractive manufacturing (CNC milling) and the role of automation and robotics.
The strong curriculum of the program includes topical topics:
- Market research for the development of new products
- Tools for Digital Product Design User Experience (UX) Design
- Introduction to software tools used to design engineering products
- Minimum viable products (MVP)
- Role of robotics and automation in prototyping
- Create markets and create demand for new products
- Brand awareness
- Knowledge of the consumer brand
- Customer acquisition and retention
- product lifecycle management
- Scale model and sustainable growth plan
The program ends with a Capstone project, where participants, who would be grouped into teams, will apply their learnings from the program with the development of a team product.
Certificate of completion of the program
Upon completion of the program, participants will receive a certificate of completion from IIT Delhi for achieving at least 60% points in each of the assessment components and maintaining a minimum attendance of 80%. Only electronic certificates will be issued by CEP-IITD.
Who is the program for?
- This program is suitable for current and future product management professionals who seek to gain a detailed understanding of product development and management, as well as disruptive business models and innovation techniques.
- Graduates exploring roles in product development and product management, and professionals seeking to create and promote products and services in business development, sales and marketing and UX / UI teams will also benefit from the program. .
- The program is also recommended for entrepreneurs keen to launch product-based startups and develop capacities to create disruptive business models and develop products.
To enroll in the program, you must be a graduate of a recognized university. People with internship / project / work experience will be preferred.
- Starts on: December 30, 2021
- Program Fee: Rs. 70,000 + GST
- Registration deadline: December 24, 2021
To learn more about the program and to apply, click here.
About IIT Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) is one of the top 5 IITs established for science, engineering and technology training, research and development in India. Established as a College of Engineering in 1961, the Institute was subsequently declared an Institution of National Importance under the “Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act 1963” and was renamed “Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi ”. Since its inception, more than 48,000 students have graduated from IIT Delhi in various disciplines including engineering, physical sciences, management, and humanities and social sciences. Among them, nearly 5,070 obtained a doctorate. The remainder obtained bachelor’s and master’s degrees in engineering, science and business administration. These alumni work today as scientists, technologists, business leaders and entrepreneurs. There are several alumni who have moved away from their original disciplines and turned to administrative services, active politics or are in NGOs. In doing so, they have made a significant contribution to nation building and industrialization around the world.
Disclaimer: This article was produced on behalf of Erulearning (Continuing Education Program (CEP) Service Provider, IIT Delhi) by the Times Internet Spotlight team.